Monday 31 March 2008

Party steps stats

I've played a total of 13 steps games and have had the following results:

L1 Played 9, cashed L1 x 4 times, L2 x 3 times, not cashed x 2

L2 Played 3, cashed L1 x 1 time, L3 x 1 time, not cashed x1

L3 Played 1, cashed L2 x 1 time

In the money 76.92%
ROI - 2.30%
Earnings -$2

So for an intial cash outlay of $12 I have played $87 worth of STTs and still have a $10 ticket left which will hopefully get me back to L3.

Overall they are quite fun and its not that difficult to make a small outlay go a long way. Am I prepared to put more money into these to try and reach Level 6 where real cash can be won? Not sure. If I do I might decide to have a seperate bankroll for this instead of using my challenge bankroll as I am doing at the moment given that its not actually cash I could use to play in other tourneys.

I think overall I am showing a very small profit for March, about $6 lol if I take the steps results into account.

No comments: