Thursday 27 March 2008

Played 7, cashed 5 times

I played 3 more Party level 1 steps over the last couple of days. I came 5th in one, 4th to win another level 1 token and then 2nd tonight to win my 2nd level 2 token. One more level 2 token and I'll give the next level a go.

So that's 7 of these I've played and I've cashed in 5 of them which is not a bad record. I have witnessed some truly awful play and it does pay to be patient as people just seem to want to be knocked out without even having a draw!

What I will probably do is use the $25 free I got from the affiliate sign up to play these and once that's gone go back to the standard STTs. I don't want to waste too much of my bankroll on these but I'll see how it goes. If I'm playing these kind of low level satellite type games it might be better to play somewhere like Pokerstars or full tilt where I think, when you win satellite seats you can use the 'dollars' to enter any tourney you want rather than be forced to play the same format like you have to with the Party steps. But will see how it goes.

No comments: