Tuesday 25 March 2008

More steps games

I played 2 more Party steps L1 games tonight and won tokens in both.....unfortunately they were for another try at Level 1! Boooooo! But better than not cashing at all I guess.

I basically had no cards and just picked a few pots hear and there raising in position. The standard is pretty poor and the amount of donks who get a big stack and then blow it all is quite ridiculous! I mean why if you have 6k and are on the bubble do you want to lock horns with the other big stack with just one pair when there are 4 spades on the board and your bet gets re-raised all in? Why call? LOL But I'm glad they do as I was sitting there with about 1000 chips with the blind at 300/150! I know the first 2 places are what counts really but why throw away such a great position with such an awful call! Totally crazy!

So played 4 of these and won 2 Level 1 and 1 Level 2 tokens. I think I will try and get 3 tokens for the next level before I give it a go rather than just try and play a single token as far as I can go.

Oh and also had a nice addition to the bankroll today as my free $25 from the Poker News affiliate deal I used to sign up to Party Poker came through. If anyone wants the code its here http://www.pokernews.com/party-poker-50free/1

As I said I signed up via it yesterday and got $25 free and a $25 bonus which is released after you get 150 party points. You have to open a real money account and make a deposit but its free cash. I have nothing to gain from this either in case you were wondering!

Challenge bankroll is now $282.75 after subtracting the initial deposits at Party and Gala

No comments: