Thursday 6 March 2008

Some days its just not gonna be your day 2....

I played a $2 stt this evening as the $5 ones had virtual tumbleweed blowing through them! I probably shouldn't have bothered as I managed a pathetic 5th. It was one of those games where I never got any cards or when I did - once with KK a small pre-flop raise was folded round. Any other hands such as JJ or TT brought scary boards with over cards and flush draws and when your continuation bet to find out where you are is re-raised all in, at this level its time to fold lol It ended with me pushing with 44 to a button raise - I think his call for most off his chips with 77 was a pretty marginal one but it was good enough lol

Oh I almost forgot I had the usual 'fold junk and flop a full house hand' which I seem to get at least once a game these days! One time I will call with some of this crap and hit lol


Challenge bankroll is now $246.50

No comments: