Saturday 6 October 2007

Go on England!

I was a bit hungover today but wacthing England beat Australia in the rugby soon made me forget about my headache! It was a fantastic perfromance by the England pack and I was surprised we won as I was expecting us to get a bit of a shooing. I think the Aussies didnt play that well which was maybe due to complacency and thinking they only had to turn up to beat us. Bring on the All Blacks who should be too strong for the French.

I have also entered the PokerStars blogger tourney - see link on the right - which has some great prizes such as ipods, tvs as well as tickets for some of their big Sunday tourneys. First prize is a$12k package to their live tourney in the Carribean which would be awesome! I expect there will be thousands of entrants but so would be cool to make the prizes!

I only played the $250 freeroll as i wasnt up for concentrating on poker today but managed to come 55/2445 for $0.62 lol.


Bankroll is now at $13.77

No comments: