Monday 24 September 2007

Hungover session

Played for about 90 mins today (60 hands) trying to recover from last weekends stag do in Magaluf - it was as messy as expected - i'm getting too old to spend almost 4 days on the lash!

Anyway not a partcilualry interesting session as I really wasnt in the mood and managed to make a samll profit of $0.39 when won a few hands towards the end of the session with QQ, JJ, 33 - not as big pots as I would like as the flop brought all manner of draws that my pairs were vunerable to so i bet out and took the pots down either after the flop or turn. I'm ok with this as I didnt have massive hands that could be used to build the pots and better to win a small pot than lose a large one at this stage of the plan to build the bankroll which now stands at $13.95.

No comments: