Thursday 13 September 2007

First hand of the day...

Had a good day today after the nightmare of losing my passport etc. I went to get a new passport today and expected to have a nervous week waiting for it to arrive to enable me to go on my mates stag do next Thursday. However, they did my passport for me on the day despite them telling me before that they couldnt do this as I had lost my passport so that was a big relief!

So decided to play for an hour and below is the first hand for about 10 days......

> Knightstick posted small blind ($0.01)
> richmagpies1 posted big blind ($0.02)
> Game # 829,026,910 starting.
> Dealing Hole Cards(Kh Kc ) oooohhh thats a nice hand for the first one of the day
> nh_sniffer1 called for $0.02
> fishboy1983 called for $0.02
> messini folded
> gus1967 called for $0.02
> _gaah_ called for $0.02
> 2TonneGolfer called for $0.02
> LuckedOut called for $0.02
> fakenick raised for $0.22 a raise but thats ok with me
> Knightstick folded
> richmagpies1 raised for $0.80 lets see if he has anything
> nh_sniffer1 folded
> fishboy1983 called for $0.80 oh someone else willing to call a raise and a re-raise but surely I've still got to be ahead??
> gus1967 went all-in for $0.17
> _gaah_ folded
> 2TonneGolfer folded
fishboy1983> lol
> LuckedOut folded
> fakenick went all-in for $5.67 hmmmmm lets hope he doesnt have an A
> richmagpies1 went all-in for $1.18 I think I have no option but to call here given what is in the pot already and I've already almost put half my stack in
> fishboy1983 went all-in for $1.64 would rather it was heads up but never mind
> Extra chips returned to fakenick, $3.43
> Dealing the Flop(5c 4h 8d ) ok thats pretty good unless someone now has a set as i doubt anyone would still be in with 76
> Dealing the turn(5h ) ooooh flush draw now
> Dealing the river(Ac ) did not want to see an A
> fishboy1983 shows One Pair, Fives so he had QJ and was happy to get his entire stack in preflop with it? lol
(5c 5h Ac Qs Jc )
> fakenick shows Two Pair, Sixes over Fives ok he had 66 and was trying to bully with his big stack
(6h 6c 5c 5h Ac )
> richmagpies1 shows Two Pair, Kings over Fives
(Kh Kc 5c 5h Ac )
> gus1967 shows Two Pair, Aces over Fives, with kicker card Queen Thank god it was the short stack who had the A lol
(Ac As 5c 5h Qc )
> fakenick wins $0.88 with Two Pair, Sixes over Fives
> richmagpies1 wins $5.16 with Two Pair, Kings over Fives
> gus1967 wins $0.81 with Two Pair, Aces over Fives and kicker card Queen

So won $3.16 with the first hand of the day! Unfortunately that was about it and finished $2.68 up for the session. The bankroll is now $10.21 and pleased to have broken the $10 barrier lol

Played a laddies $1 stt where the top 5 all get the same payout - $2. Generally its a case of sitting tight and hoping a big hand will pay you off...which is what happened when I got KK. I then pretty much sat back, folded the rubbish until others knocked themselves out and the bubble burst. Bank roll now up to $11.11.


No comments: