Wednesday 26 September 2007

AA and donkey calls! grrrrrrr!

Played for about 80 mins tonight and had AA three times, AK, AQ etc and a few crappy pocket pairs. I only won 1 hand (lol) and I finished $1.89 down and as you can see below was not happy with the out draws i suffered! That means the bankroll is back down to $12.06. Maybe I should have quit when I was up to around $3 for the session after my first AA won lol

After about 20 mins in was dealt AA on the button.

> Dealing Hole Cards(As Ad ) oh good!
> pete_paul folded
> darkstalker called for $0.02
> Zeppo_P called for $0.02
> tysken81 called for $0.02
> dubchild folded
> ianmorris called for $0.02
> dibbly folded
> richmagpies1 raised for $0.16 need to build the pot and hopefully at least one of these limpers will call
> jane_doe folded
> Mattie161 folded
> darkstalker called for $0.14
> Zeppo_P folded
> tysken81 called for $0.14
> ianmorris folded
> Dealing the Flop(4h 10s 3s ) hmmm 2 spades is not so good as no one here can lay down flush draws here
> darkstalker checked
> tysken81 checked
> richmagpies1 bet for $0.55 but if they have a flush draw lets make them pay for it
> darkstalker folded
> tysken81 called for $0.55 ok so he has a flush draw lol
> Dealing the turn(2s ) did not want to see that
> tysken81 checked is he trying to slow play?
> richmagpies1 checked I think if I bet here I'm getting re-raised so lets just check
> Dealing the river(9s ) now I like that card as it gives me the nut flush and serves him right for slow playing his flush
> tysken81 checked
> richmagpies1 bet for $0.41 lets bet and hope he has K of spades and will re-raise me
> tysken81 called for $0.41 ok he only called. maybe i could have made a bigger bet?
> richmagpies1 shows a Flush, Spades (As 10s 9s 3s 2s )
> tysken81 mucked
> richmagpies1 wins $2.35 with a Flush, Spades pleased to win as I was probably beat on the turn but the river came to the rescue

Then you get idiots calling in mid position preflop with K5. I guess I could have laid this down on the re-raise on the turn but I put him on A rag as thats the kind of hand no one here can lay down if they hit the A so was unlucky he had K5.

> spacedust posted small blind ($0.01)
> richmagpies1 posted big blind ($0.02)
> the_mojo posted to play ($0.02)
> Game # 837,774,063 starting.
> Dealing Hole Cards(Ac Qc )
> jane_doe folded
> Mattie161 folded
> pete_paul called for $0.02
> darkstalker called for $0.02
> Zeppo_P folded
> tysken81 folded
> the_mojo checked
> ianmorris folded
> spacedust folded
> richmagpies1 checked
> Dealing the Flop(Ad 5s 5h )
> richmagpies1 bet for $0.09
> pete_paul folded
> darkstalker called for $0.09
> the_mojo, you have 10 seconds to respond
> the_mojo folded
> Dealing the turn(8s )
> richmagpies1 bet for $0.06
> darkstalker raised for $0.12
> richmagpies1 called for $0.06
> Dealing the river(9c )
> richmagpies1 checked
> darkstalker bet for $0.12
> richmagpies1 called for $0.12
> darkstalker shows Three of a Kind, Fives
(5c 5s 5h Ad Kc )
> richmagpies1 mucked
> darkstalker wins $0.72 with Three of a Kind, Fives

You see some bloody awful calls at this level

> richmagpies1 posted small blind ($0.01)
> jane_doe posted big blind ($0.02)
> spacedust, you have 5 seconds to respond
> spacedust is sitting out the current game
> Game # 837,791,675 starting.
> Dealing Hole Cards(5d Qd )
> pete_paul called for $0.02
> Zeppo_P folded
> tysken81 folded
> coldlogic raised for $0.16
> richmagpies1 folded
> jane_doe called for $0.14
> pete_paul called for $0.14
> Dealing the Flop(8d 9s 2d )
> jane_doe checked
> pete_paul checked
> coldlogic went all-in for $1.30 he had A4 and no draw
> jane_doe folded
> pete_paul called for $1.30 at least this idiot with 56 had a draw albeit a gutshot straight draw!
> Dealing the turn(4c )
> Dealing the river(Jh )
> coldlogic shows One Pair, Fours, with kicker card Ace the muppet hits his 4 lol and takes down the pot.
(4h 4c Ah Jh 9s )
> pete_paul shows a high card, Jack
(Jh 9s 8d 6c 5h )
coldlogic wins $2.94 with One Pair, Fours and kicker card Ace

Just why do they make such awful plays? When he was called could the guy with A4 seriously think he was ahead??? Then again the same can be said for the guy with 56 lol...just go all in and pray seems to be the standard play here..unbelievable!#

I think I made a good lay down with AA here
> tiger08 posted small blind ($0.01)
> pete_paul posted big blind ($0.02)
> rayko77 posted to play ($0.02)
> Game # 837,798,690 starting.
> Dealing Hole Cards(Ad Ah )
> irish_andy called for $0.02
> tysken81 folded
> the_mojo folded
> coldlogic folded
> rayko77 checked
> richmagpies1 raised for $0.12
> jane_doe called for $0.12
> tiger08 folded
> pete_paul folded
> irish_andy called for $0.10
> rayko77 folded
> Dealing the Flop(7h Kh 6d ) Every time I get AA there is a bloody flush draw on the flop!
> irish_andy checked
> richmagpies1 bet for $0.41 I have to bet to make them pay for it as I refuse to give them a free card!
> jane_doe called for $0.41
> irish_andy folded
> Dealing the turn(Ks ) Thats not good either as he may have thought his top pair K on the flop was good and it just got even better but the flush hasnt hit yet
> richmagpies1 bet for $0.30 well lets see
> jane_doe raised for $2.13 no surprise to see that raise...now that screams I have a good hand
> richmagpies1, you have 10 seconds to respond if I call here and he doesnt have trips which I think he has, he may still have a flush draw and I could still be beat....I think that my only option here is to lay down as too many hands beat me and I only have the 2 Aces as outs. Do I want to risk my whole stack when I think I'm behind...the answer is no so I fold grrrrrrrr lol well they do say good players can lay down big hands lol
> richmagpies1 folded
> jane_doe mucked
> jane_doe wins $3.57

GRRRRR i don't call raises and preflop re-raises allins with 63 from the big blind but sometimes I wish I knew too little about poker to know that in the long run this is not a winning play but I would have trips here and won a decent pot...sigh

> rayko77 posted small blind ($0.01)
> richmagpies1 posted big blind ($0.02)
> Game # 837,813,153 starting.
> Dealing Hole Cards(6d 3d )
> jane_doe called for $0.02
> tiger08, you have 10 seconds to respond
> tiger08 folded
> pete_paul folded
> irish_andy went all-in for $0.18
> railsafety01 called for $0.18
> tysken81 folded
> the_mojo folded
> skin1295 called for $0.18
> rayko77 went all-in for $1.25
> richmagpies1 folded
> jane_doe folded
> railsafety01 went all-in for $1.26
> skin1295 folded
> Extra chips returned to railsafety01, $0.18
> Dealing the Flop(6s 8d 7h )
> Dealing the turn(Jc )
> Dealing the river(6c )
> rayko77 shows Two Pair, Jacks over Sixes, with kicker card Ace
(Jh Jc 6s 6c Ah )
> railsafety01 mucked
> irish_andy mucked
> rayko77 wins $2.78 with Two Pair, Jacks over Sixes and kicker card Ace


Now this takes the biscuit...wtf do people make calls like this!
> the_mojo posted small blind ($0.01)
> darkstalker posted big blind ($0.02)
> tiisii posted to play ($0.01)
> Game # 837,822,834 starting.
> Dealing Hole Cards(Ad As )
> rayko77 folded
> richmagpies1 raised for $0.16
> jane_doe, you have 10 seconds to respond
> jane_doe, you have 5 seconds to respond
> jane_doe folded
> tiger08 folded
> pete_paul folded
> tiisii called for $0.15
> Dorsetwizard folded
> tysken81 folded
> the_mojo folded
> darkstalker folded
> Dealing the Flop(3h 2c 3c ) another f***ing flush draw when I have AA
> richmagpies1 bet for $0.35 ok not gonna give any of these muppets a free card
> tiisii raised for $0.70
> richmagpies1 went all-in for $1.28 i'm not folding here. He will have to pay here as he must have a draw
> tiisii went all-in for $0.82
> Extra chips returned to richmagpies1, $0.11
> Dealing the turn(8s ) good no flush draw so far!
> Dealing the river(5c ) un****ing believeable...he didnt even have a flush draw but A4, A f***ing 4 and just hit his 4 outer to hit his 5 high straight! But how can he call a big preflop raise with A4???? WHAT A F***iNG JOKE! LOL I guess the only positive thing I can take from this is that I made the correct play and this fool will soon lose all his money with awful plays like that!
> tiisii shows a Straight, Five high
(5c 4c 3h 2c Ah )
> richmagpies1 mucked
> tiisii wins $3.23 with a Straight, Five high


Thats me for the night! lol I dont think I can take the smell of donkeys anymore lol

No comments: