Tuesday 18 September 2007

One of those days....

Every now and then you play a session and just get nothing, and I mean nothing at all. Every time you get crap and you fold and then finally you get a big hand and think you are gonna be rewarded for you patience but the poker gods have your number and do everything they can to stop you getting paid off lol

Dorsetwizard posted small blind ($0.01)
> richmagpies1 posted big blind ($0.02)
> Sid_6-7 posted to play ($0.02)
> Game # 832,517,707 starting.
> Dealing Hole Cards(9d Qd )
> 2TonneGolfer called for $0.02
> chopsticks43 folded
> Sid_6-7 checked
> Zeppo_P called for $0.02
> Dorsetwizard called for $0.01
> richmagpies1 checked
> Dealing the Flop(7c 8c Qc ) not a good flop for top pair!
> Dorsetwizard checked
> richmagpies1 checked
> 2TonneGolfer checked
> Sid_6-7 checked
> Zeppo_P checked
> Dealing the turn(Qh )
> Dorsetwizard bet for $0.05
> richmagpies1 called for $0.05 ok trips which is the best I've had all session but could still be behind to a flopped flush and knowing my luck tonight that will be the case!
> 2TonneGolfer called for $0.05
> Sid_6-7 folded
> dawnditton sits down
> Zeppo_P folded
> Dealing the river(7d ) Now we may be in business! Only thing beating me is quad 7s and even I cant be that unlucky!
> Dorsetwizard checked
> richmagpies1 bet for $0.12 a smallish bet as dont want to scare everyone away and get paid nothing
> 2TonneGolfer raised for $0.24 oh good a raiser...lets hope he has the flush or made a smaller full house or straight on the river
> Dorsetwizard, you have 10 seconds to respond
> Dorsetwizard folded
> dawnditton left the table
> richmagpies1 raised for $0.85 lets raise it up more this time as he obviously has something
> 2TonneGolfer called for $0.73
> richmagpies1 shows a Full House, Queens full of Sevens
(Qc Qh Qd 7c 7d )
> 2TonneGolfer shows a Full House, Queens full of Sevens yes he did have something but unfortunately it was the same hand as me lol
(Qc Qh Qs 7c 7d )
> richmagpies1 wins $1.05 with a Full House, Queens full of Sevens
> 2TonneGolfer wins $1.04 with a Full House, Queens full of Sevens

I played for 2 hours tonight and looking at my stats on Poker Tracker after this session, I had the one full house above, trips once, two pairs four times, a flush once and that was it - this even includes hands where I folded preflop! If I hit top pair on the flop, the boardwas 3 clubs or QJT or other flops that top pair looks very shakey against! I was dealt a pocket pair twice in 94 hands and these were 22 & 33! Seems like I was destined not to have a good session which is what happens sometimes!

It could have been worse I guess and I only ended the session $0. 85 down so not too bad really and lets hope I get a few more cards next time!

I will probably play a few hands tomorrow but that will then be it to later next week as I go to Majorca for 4 days on a stag weekend on Thursday! Bring it on!

No comments: