Sunday 27 April 2008

Time for a break

I think I'm not gonna play for a week as I am just totally card dead at the moment....its just getting ridiculous. I played a laddies super deep stack today and finished 5th. I played 170 hands and the only cards I had were JJ twice and nothing else. I had AQ a few times in early position which is almost insta fold and whenever I did limp, the flop couldn't miss me by much more lol and it was fold to a raise or re-raise. I lost count of the times I had absolute rubbish on my big blind and when I did defend after getting sick of folding it, a nightmare flop or a re-raise meant I had to lay down. I mean it was getting to the point where KJ suited was looking a monster! Of course I had my usual fold shit and then hit a monster, this time it was A6 which would have given me quads on the river


Of course the others on the table were calling raises with 45 under the gun and flopping trips or Q8 and flopping full houses. The chip leader was showing AA, AK, QQ, KK god knows how many times.....this game is sooooooooo frustrating sometimes. Oh and I went out on a coin flip with A4 against 33 which was no surprise. It was so bad that I almost just sat out and went and did something else!

Anyway I'm not gonna play any games for a week as I'm not in the right frame of mind at the moment and am just sat there expecting to get dealt shit and it is happening!

The challenge bankroll is $276.62 and whilst this is heading in the right direction is as a result of bonuses from various sites rather than money won lol.

No comments: