Thursday 3 April 2008

In the money again...at last!

So here we are again! LOL Despite what I said in my last post I got bored and played another STT today!

I thought it was gonna be another blank as I was getting no cards and folding shit which then hit the flop big time i.e 77 which would have cracked AA, 86 would have made a full house to beat KK. I didn't get a hand until level 4 when I managed to get them all in pre-flop against AK. Half expecting an A the board of 73T45 was cool and I was up to 9.6k.

The cards dried up again and although I know aggression is what counts its tough to call raises with 82 or J5 and pray that the flop is kind. Anyway 2 whole levels passed until in level 7 I got 77 in the bb. I checked and the flop was a rainbow J87. I re-raised a 1.2k bet to 4.2k and call his push all in with J9. He misses his 7 outs and I'm the chippy with 12.4k.

Now people were more wary against me as I could knock them out and I start to pick up chips with more marginal hands as I can afford to bet out more. Down to the last 3 and I'm the chippy with 15k vs 12k vs 11k ish. It was very much pre-flop raise and fold but I'm always ahead but not by much. This changes when the 2 others with 12k each get them all in and I now a 25-15k chip dog!

I'm aggressive and get back to about 22k-18k. The last hand I get AJd and raise 2.4k. He re-raises to 4k and I push all in. Big mistake lol as he has AQ! However 2 diamonds on the flop give me hope but I miss my 12 outs as usual and its second place. After the recent run I've had I'll settle for that!

No comments: