Saturday 12 April 2008

Poker trillion and more stts

I had an email from one of the sites I have an account with Poker Trillion (Boss network) informing me that they are moving networks at the end of April and that I should withdraw the money from my account before the 29th. They will also give all active account holders $25 for the inconvenience which is cool. However I only had about 10 euros in the account (never having deposited as the money was a freebie) and the minimum you can withdraw via Web Dollar is 20 euros. I ha vent got a security code you need to deposit which I could do and then withdraw the whole lot but its not really an issue as I can't figure out how to deposit anyway! Bizarre! A poker site which makes it hard to deposit....now there's a first! So after a long call to Web Dollar customer support they told me there was nothing they could do as the site is closing down and that I should contact Poker Trillion...very helpful. I sent an email anyway and will see what happens.

Hmmmmmm....so I guess the only thing I could do was try and spin the 10 euros up to 20 euros by the end of the month or lose it trying as it would be lost anyway. So I decide to play some cash yesterday and managed to lose 3 euros with TT when I ran into KK. So today I decided to play some STTs - 3.30 euros, 10 seater, pay top 4, 8 min blinds. I played 5 and managed 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 4th and 8th for a profit of 4.50 euros which should have been more if it wasn't for the usual runner runner bad beats!

Challenge bankroll is $276.63

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poker Trillion and Webdolar are different things. Poker Trillion was offering more than 30% rakeback and was sent out of the Boss Media Network for breaking the rules of the 30% maximum. The problem you have is not up to Webdollar (which is well and recommended) but with Poker Trillion!

Anonymous said...

it's poker trillion who has disabled the deposit option because of the network change