Sunday 25 November 2007

Flushed out

Another STT, another cash in 3rd place. It was a pretty dull game and most played a pretty solid game with none of the usual all in madness in level 1.

I hand no big hands and in fact the biggest pair was TT but lots of AJ, AQ, AK, KJ, KQ and a few small pairs. I never won a big pot, the biggest was 4K and was only up to about 9k at best. The last hand I was the short stack with about 6k vs 30k vs 14k and had AQ. I bet 1.2k pre-flop and the 2nd in chips called. The flop came A53 (3 hearts), and I had already made the decision to push if he checked. In fact he went all in and my suspicions that he was on a flush draw was confirmed. The turn was an A to give me trips but the river gave him his flush and that was that.

Bankroll is now $108.39

No comments: