Friday 2 November 2007

Poker Stars turbo multi table STTs

I normally don't play turbos as I don't think they suit my style and in my opinion are more of a lottery than a test of skill but one of the guys on the forum, rivher, offered to stake a few players $13 to play 4 x45 seat $3.25 turbo stts. When you win you are able to move up a level using a max of 25% of the bankroll and once you get to$113 or more you send him $63 ($50 profit plus the original $13) and keep any other profit yourself. Sounds like a good deal!

Anyway I played 4 and didn't cash in any of them, finishing 11th, 18th, 25th and 29th. In the 11th finish I managed to get all my chips in pre-flop with AA against KQ only for the board to come 2T8JA to give him a runner runner straight lol. If I'd won that pot I would have been chip leader and almost certain for a decent cash! In two others I also got my chips in when ahead and lost the race both times.

I don't know how people can play these regularly as the bad beats seem to come every other hand and they would do my head in. Fair play to those that do though! I'll stick to deep stacks thank you very much!

No comments: