Tuesday 27 May 2008

$66 satellite

I won a competition on Blondepoker tonight to get free entry into an Equal Chance $66 + $6 satellite - 10 runners and the first prize was a $660 seat at a $40,000 guaranteed live event in London next month plus a night in a hotel. Cool!

Shame I used all my luck up in winning the first comp and busted out the actual tourney in 6th lol. I think I got 44, 77 and AT and that was about it lol. I was down to about 10 big blinds and raised 300 with KJ and got a caller. The flop was 333 and I pushed. The caller had AJ and I'm out. Damn my perfect timing....!

Anyway, many thanks to Colchester Kev and Blonde for organising and giving me the chance to play in a decent size satellite which is way above my bankroll. Next time sort me out some cards too though please Kev!

No comments: