Wednesday 5 December 2007

Bubble boy this time

I played another stt tonight but it was oneof those games when you are just totally card dead and A rag in the small blind starts looking playable! The best hand I had pre-flop was JJ. And then hand after hand of rubbish. I never had a hand to defend my blinds with and whenever I folded the crap like 92 the flop would give me trips or a straight on the turn and the retards calling each others bets to the river with bottom pair would win a pot. I'm sure we've all been there before - and when I raise with AQ in position I miss and then have to fold to a big bet on the rags board. ...sigh It was pretty piss poor poker all round with some awful calls out of position with nothing the norm!

Despite all this I still managed to get down to the last 4 and pushed with AT suited with about 8 big blinds left. I didnt think the call from the guy in early position with 22 was a great play on his part for 3/4 of his stack! However, it was a winning play as the board were bricks for me.

The game can be so frustrating some times!

Bank roll is now $103.99

No comments: