Saturday 26 January 2008

Poker stars surprise!

A few months ago I played in a Pokerstars World Blogger Championship freeroll and came 36th and won an ipod. Those who finished in something like 80th to 60th position got a Poker Stars hold-all and packs of cards. It seems that Poker Stars are pretty generous as I got a parcel today containing the hold-all and cards too! The 2 packs of cards are decent Fournier ones and the hold-all is ok too! Thanks Poker Stars!

I've just not had a chance to play a game for ages due to work mainly. Also Ladbrokes still haven't brought back their super deepstack stts and I may email them for a 3rd time asking when they are gonna be brought back like I have been told twice before. Although it wouldn't surprise me if what they had told me before was a load of rubbish as their customer service imho is piss-poor unless you are a high-roller. And given that their poker cruise is on at the moment they probably have even less people answering emails than usual!

No comments: