Tuesday 28 August 2007

Tuesday 28 August 2007

Played a for about 90 mins (58 hands in total) tonight whilst listening to the footy on 5live. Didn't pick up many cards , not a single pair but won a few hands with K7, QT, KQ in the blinds when I hit the flop and made 2 pair or hit an open ended straight on the river. Biggest win of the night was with AK which hit top pair against KJ on AQJ flop for a 'whopping' $1.71 lol. Saw the flop 10 times in total and only twice when not in the blinds which is pretty tight to say the least. I think as I said before the only way to win is to play premium hands as you can't bluff anyone at these levels and people will call gutshots and any kind of draw. I won 3 out of the 4 hands which went to showdown which is a pretty good hit rate.

So another day and another small profit to add to the bank roll. I guess I'm pretty pleased to be making profits when I'm not getting any cards but we shall see how things progress. I've added a new graph below.

1 comment:

judge said...

alrite , seems like a decent start mate and i wish u well with this lil venture , dont forget to add the odd screenshot and funny story about the guys your playing against , stick to it for a month if u can then review how its all going , all the best ... Judge