Thursday 30 August 2007

Thursday 30 August 2007

Didn't play yesterday as my internet connection was down...grrrrrr....hate it when that happens and especially now that Virgin who have taken over from Telewest charge you 25p/min to call their tech support when it was free before - total rip off!

Anyhow, played for a couple of hours today and man if I thought I wasn't getting any cards before, then I obviously hadn't seen anything yet lol! The best hands I had out of 73 hands were AJ, AT, KQ, 44 and that was it, the rest were rags and for a change when I folded I never hit the flop or hit a full house by the river. Just sat around and watched everyone else pick up AA, KK, QQ, AK etc

So in the end I lost $0.36 (lol) but as its my last day at work tomorrow before 2 weeks holiday not even losing my whole profit so far could have wiped the smile from my face! A week with the g/f in Skiathos, Greece on the beach and I can hardly wait!

Went on to the ladbrokes forum and saw that 2 of the regulars richlizard and lodger were at the final table of the $10 high stack so watched that for a bit. Lodger was a card rack and picked up AA, KK, QQ, AQ to go from short stack to chip leader in about half a dozen hands. Well done lodger for bringing it home and richlizard for 4th when his AA was beaten by a flopped straight!

I was registered to play a LEOCOP player point satellite at 10.30 with the top 10 getting a seat in another sat tomorrow so if I qualify I'll post tomorrow. Update: out early with KQ against AA lol

Player points get returned to zero tomorrow on laddies which is a bit crap compared to other sites who let them roll over but I doubt this will change anytime soon.

No comments: