Tuesday 28 August 2007

First couple of days

Ok well, I've made a start and played 5 sessions with profit/ loss as follows:

Session 1 + $0.83
Session 2 + $1.21
Session 3 - $1.23
Session 4 + $0.94

This gives a total profit of $1.75. Not great but I barely got a decent hand. I think I had KK a couple of times and was sucked out on once by a straight on the river. A few pocket pairs but not much else! However, when I folded crap the flop hit me full in the face! Very frustrating! Normally in STTs I would probably play a few more hands knowing that I can push people off hands but at these low stakes that is much more difficult and I dont want to bluff and risk a big chunk of the bankroll with nothing. It must be said that patience has to be the name of the game with 5 or 6 people every hand seeing the flop, and hope that when you get a big hand, someone else hits too and you get paid off.

Still, I'm on the way and lets hope I can pick up a few hands and get that graph going the right way again!

I've added a graph at the bottom so it makes it easier to see progress and when I get used to this blogger software I'll hopefully be able to move it to make it easier to see along side the latest posts.

No comments: