Sunday 5 October 2008

Doing my head in!

I played another $5 STT on laddies and really frustratingly came 3rd. Does my nut in when the best hands pre flop never hold up and donkeys suck out! I was really patient and when I made good calls 3 times against the short stacks they all sucked out on me. GRRRRRR why the fuck cant hands hold up on this shitty site! I had AT vs KT so looking really good until the and T6999 board for a split pot...then AJ vs AT and of course the T comes on flop. Of course the last hand also was a suck out. The blinds were 2k/1k and so it was a total crapshoot. I pushed with A5 and of course was called by QJ and of course the river gave him his J and I out in 3rd instead of a big chip leader. One day I'll start to get the run of the deck...

Challenge bankroll is now $330.30 which is the highest its been so far so that's pretty good!

No comments: