Sunday 1 June 2008

Another STT and...

...bubbled. No cards and a table of calling stations/ donkeys is not much fun. Was ahead in a few pots and my bets when I was ahead were called to the river with A high or gutshots which of course hit. Last hand I had ATs and raised to 400, the sb raises to 800. I've had enough and push for my last 2k. Maybe I should have waited but ATs 4 handed is gonna be good enough most of the time and if I start laying down to re-raises from donkeys I may as well quit now. Of course he calls for almost 2/3 of his stack with KJ offsuit where he is in a coin flip at best or at worst dominated... and of course hits his K on the turn.....sigh. So from being a 3:2 favourite and in good shape to double up and probably make the money I'm out....sigh. Still I want that call every single time as its winning in the long run...or so I keep telling myself lol

Challenge bankroll is now $291.56

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The STT can be brutal mate I have to play 4+ at a time otherwise I drive myself mental! Despite loads of people saying thei are dead I've been watching a few lately and they play is awful, especially at the $5-$10 games so I might just have to venture back into them once again!

Good luck mate!